Sonni, CN, CPT, LMT, CHT, founder and president of HEALTHY LIFESTYLES has over 20 years experience in health education and motivation. Her client profile is quite varied including celebrities, CEO’s, athletes, personal trainers, business professionals, expectant mothers, children and teens. Sonni has been a faculty member of the National Academy of Sports Medicine and is an international public speaker on health and fitness.
Her articles have been published in national magazines and newsletters and she regularly conducts health and fitness segments on local television programs. She has published the popular tape series “Cardio Companions” and “Workout Wisdom,” and she is currently working on her first book.
Sonni’s unique blend of dynamics, compassion and playfulness complement her extensive expertise in the health field, making her a much sought after speaker and trainer. She is also the expert in eliminating any eating disorder from obesity to anorexia and bulimia.
Her credentials cross many interrelated fields of intense study of the body and soul, combining all aspects of wellness to ensure personal success for each individual by providing a comprehensive menu of services:
Personal Fitness Training
Live Blood Cell Analysis
NUTRITION (representative experience)
- Comprehensive Nutritionist with The American Academy of Nutrition
- Microscopist- Determine nutritional protocol with live Blood cell analysis
- Nutrition and Fitness Professional Certification – Apex Fitness, Inc.
- Nutritional Specialist Certification – Nutri-Systems, Inc.
- Licensed Instructor for the Fit or Fat System – Covert Bailey
- The Neuropsychology of Weight Control Mentor Program
- Eating Disorder Mentor Program – Sutter Davis Hospital
- Developed a Comprehensive Cancer Healing Program
PSYCHOLOGY (representative experience)
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Anthony Robbins Mastery University Graduate and Faculty member
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Behavior Breakthrough Certification
- Advanced Behavior Modification Techniques
- Intensive Psychology and Motivational Training – Wayne Dyer, Stephen Covey, Larry Dosey, Hal and Sidra Stone, Thomas Moore, Jack Canfield, Marianne Williamson, Harville Hendrik
- The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workshop
FITNESS (representative experience)
- Faculty member National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer:
- • N.A.S.M. “National Academy of Sports Medicine”
- • A.C.S.M. “American College of Sports Medicine”
- • N.S.C.A. “National Strength Conditioning Association”
- Certified Aerobic Instructor:
- • I.D.E.A. “International Dance Exercise Association”
- Advanced techniques in Body Building and Weight Training
- Yoga and Holistic Bodywork
PHYSICAL THERAPY – all credentials not current (representative experience)
- Certified Muscle/Balance Function Practitioner
- Mind/Body Medicine and Ayurveda Training – Deepak Chopra
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Instructor
- Preventative Sports Medicine Rehabilitation
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Podiatry and Orthopedic Training
- Chiropractic Training
- Advanced First Aid and CPR Training
BUSINESS (representative experience)
- Corporate Fitness Internship; Campbell Soup Co.
- Promoting Wellness Through Personal Fitness Certification, Nursing Association
- Advanced Management and Sales Training, Nutri-Systems
- Association for Fitness and Business Conferences
- Intensive Business Seminars – Denis Waitley, Brian Tracy, Bert Decker, Marilyn Moats Kennedy, Zig Ziglar